We believe in Work-Life Balance.
At Intellectyx, we don’t see work and life separate.
We are deeply invested in each other’s growth and we understand that your personal achievement is as much as important as achieving organization goal milestones. If you don’t win, we don’t win and if we don’t win, you don’t win. We understand this health dependency and make sure your goal, career path is well understood, progress towards those milestones are made and goals are achieved. Not only we understand the importance of your personal goals, work-life balance but also the importance of having a fresh, vibrant and innovative, positive work environment with flexibility where smart people come together to drive success. Time to time, we come up with various ways to keep the employee engagement level up and positive. We do have our ups and downs, laughs and tears, but at the end we all feel we are part of one family, one team – Intellectyx and willing to help each other and collaborate!
We are looking for someone who believes to work smarter than hard, someone who is fond of making a difference in life, someone who is not afraid of challenges and willing to conquer new technologies with their thorough knowledge around basic concepts, and fundamentals. Associates with these qualities and willing to get their egos checked at the door are the ones who have more tenure and job satisfaction and . If you feel, you meet these qualities – feel free to stop by at our offices or send a note to our recruiting team or pick up the phone and call us or use email / social media.
Intellectyx is a place where people and their ideas truly matters. We always have an opening for someone who is willing to put that extra mile to make a difference.
Fun @ Intellectyx.
At Intellectyx, we don’t see work and life separate.
Any UG / PG in Computer science background.
- Should have experience in WordPress.
- Experience with database systems such as MYSQL / SQL / Mongodb
- Ability to perform in fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to multitask with strict time constraints
- Should have Strong communication skills both oral & Written.
Any UG / PG in Computer science / Business / Sales background
- 8 -12 years of overall experience
- Ability to manage solution sales and presales function.
- Should have experience in inside sales with US market.
- Excellent communication, presentation and demonstration skills is required.
- Conduct high-level conversations with C and VP level Executives to address business needs.
- The duties will include meeting annual targets, establishing relationships, understanding industry trends and customer needs along with owning and building the sales funnel.
- Should be able to achieve sales target
- Fixed night shift
- Team handling is must.
- Sales experience in Services industry towards US market is required.
Should have around 10 – 15 years experience in End to end Delivery management, Project Management and Leadership & Technical Solutioning.
Delivery & Project Management:
- Perform project delivery management tasks as described in the SDLC process and the project plan
- Manage the project changes conflict resolution process to ensure integrity and quality on deliverables
- Oversee the configuration change management process and procedure
- Ensure effective use of resources aligned to the project
- Adhere to release management disciplines and methodology
- Give directions on the solutions to ensure quality deliverable and also, provide algorithms/pseudo code/scripts on need basis as per the change management life cycle
- Perform reviews on all project task and provide related report accordingly
- Collect and publish reports on the process and product improvement as part of project delivery
- Ensure tracking of each project tasks activity until the change is made LIVE
- Continually assure and enforce compliance to company policy and standards, company business practices, and legal and regulatory requirements within assigned responsible areas; take timely actions to report, control, analyze and rectify any identified vulnerabilities and exceptions.
Leadership & Technical Solutioning:
- Inspires co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change
- Contribute to the ongoing project with development by the developing knowledge, project management tools, methodology, and best practices on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Contribute to the pseudo code, reviews and design on an ongoing basis, to deliver improved team productivity or efficiency
- Technical Leadership – Provide technical leadership defining the project-level architecture including design, infrastructure, and data architecture. This also includes all deliverables meet industry best practices, coding guidelines, standards and patterns.
Minimum 6 months to 5 yrs.
B.sc / BCA / MCA / MSc (Computer Science / IT) / any IT or Technical Streams
- Ready to start immediately.
- Should be a Self-starter, Good Learner.
- Good Communication required well.
- Should have experience in cold calling.
- Should have experience / Knowledge in selling the IT services.
- Should be flexible to work in US timings – 6 pm to 3 pm
- Working days – Monday to Friday
- Should have worked in the US / International market.
- Should have experience in US outbound sales calling process.
- People worked in International US voice process experience preferred
- Female candidates are preferred.
- Salary best in the industry.
- Experience in cold calling.
- Experience in international sales.
- Experience in IT Software Services.
- Excellent Communication and written skills
- Expert in Python with knowledge of any of the Python framework such as Django, Flask etc.
- Should have the experience in architecting applications in Django framework.
- In-depth understanding of software architecture especially event driven architectures.
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
- Excellent skills in REST based web service APIs & SQL queries.
- Comfortable with modern HTML5 frameworks (Angular, Vue, React) and TypeScript.
- Experience working with DBs such as PostgreSQL, MangoDB or equivalent data stores.
- Strong understanding of web services, caching, scalability, REST/SOAP principles.
- Strong experience in DB Design, SQL queries & optimization.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with AWS Services such as serverless stack, EC2, S3, IAM etc.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Solid experience as Python Developer
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django)
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Attention to detail and Leadership skills
- To do code review on regular basis and define coding standards.
- To be strong in creating technical documents.
- To groom technical details and circulate it to the teams.
- Passion for technical and team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with developers at all levels of experience.
3 – 4 years.
Required Skill set:
- Overall experience required 3 years.
- Should have good experience in Nodejs and worked on at least 2 to 3 live projects.
- Expertise in ReactJS with redux and should have worked in Minimum 3 live projects.
1 to 3 years
We are looking for an HTML developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include the translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Work directly with the UX design team and development team to continuously improve customers experience.
- Should be accountable for converting PSD to HTML.
- Must have experience in web development.
- Understand the requirements and translate them into HTML designs.
- Share knowledge and best practices with the team.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 & JS.
- Excellent Knowledge of Material design and Bootstrap.
- Should know how to design intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interfaces & navigation.
- Must have experience in responsive design.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Excellent Communication Skills & ability to do multi-task.
- A delivery focused approach to work and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.