What is AngularJS?.
|Maintained by||License Type||Popular Examples||Support||Updates||Developer Skills|
|Often Compared to||Testing||Accessibility||Maintained by||Repository|
|React and Vue||Karma for unit testing
Protractor for scenario testing
- Offers more consistency because of its reliance on TypeScript
- Provides strong opinions as to how your application should be structured and also has more functionality out of the box
- Angular two-way data binding, dependency injection provides cleaner code
- Provides NativeScript for native apps and Ionic Framework for hybrid apps
- Forces you to learn special Angular specific syntax and comes with a steep learning curve.
- Angular framework is bloated in size compared to React and Vue.