What is ASP.Net?.
ASP.NET is a web application framework developed and marketed by Microsoft to support programmers build dynamic websites and create web-based applications. This application supports to use a full featured programming language such as C# or VB.NET to build web applications easily
|Maintained by||License Type||Popular Examples||Support||Updates||Developer Skills|
|Microsoft corporation||Apache 2.0||GO Daddy||asp.net/support||Supported for at least one year beyond the next major version release.||Starting with visual studio.net release, there will be one major update between every six months to one year.|
|Often Compared to||Testing||Accessibility||Maintained by||Repository|
|asp.net core ,MVC||Katalon studio ,Selenium||ARIA-enabled components, developer guides,
and built-in a11y test infrastructure.
- Easy to integrate with SQL Server
- Create web API’s restful or remote procedure call
- Reduces the amount of code required to build large applications
- Has best HTML Framework with managed code
- Expensive and their upkeep is resource intensive.
- Lacks Reusability and minimal parallel Development.