What is Azure ML?.
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio is a collaborative, drag-and-drop tool you can use to build, test, and deploy predictive analytics solutions on your data. It is a cloud-based platform for designing, developing, testing and deploying predictive models.
|Maintained by||License Type||Popular Examples||Support||Updates||Developer Skills|
|Microsoft||–||–||studio.azureml.net||–||ASP.NET, PHP, Node.js|
|Often Compared to||Testing||Accessibility||Maintained by||Repository|
- Drag and Drop” approach to building experiments.
- Security – Microsoft Azure has a strong focus on security, following the standard security model of Detect, Assess, Diagnose, Stabilize and Close.
- Allows us to deploy a model that you can later use in a web application.
- It gives you a quick access to creating cloud solutions very easily.
- Azure needs to be expertly managed and maintained, which includes patching and server monitoring.
- There are bugs in AZURE, that’s bad by itself. Support tickets are available for bugs to the Azure development teams through the official Azure support system. But users need to pay for a support account to do this