What is BackboneJS?.
|Maintained by||License Type||Popular Examples||Support||Updates||Developer Skills|
|Backbone.js Development team.||MIT License||AirBNB||devdocs.io/backbone||Supported for two years beyond the major version release||RESTful JSON interface and is based on the Model–view–presenter (MVP),
there will not be major update frequently.
|Often Compared to||Testing||Accessibility||Maintained by||Repository|
|angluar js, Vue js||Mocha, Chai||Built with an Automated A11y test infrastructure||Backbone.js Development team||https://github.com/jashkenas/backbone|
- Easy to handle by syncing with the back-end, an out-of-the-box framework, backed with excellent Restful APIs
- Quick & Effortless application development
- Multiple building blocks like models, views, events, routers and collections for assembling client-side web applications
- A free and open source library containing over 100 available extensions
- Makes the code simple, systematic and organized. It acts like a backbone for any project