What is Bootstrap?.
|Maintained by||License Type||Popular Examples||Support||Updates||Developer Skills|
|Bootstrap Core Team||MIT License (Apache License 2.0 prior to 3.1.0)||Appliance||getbootstrap.com||Supported for at least one year beyond the next major version release.||WordPress.|
|Often Compared to||Testing||Accessibility||Maintained by||Repository|
|materialize, css||Selenium WebDriver||WCAG 2.0 test infrastructure||Bootstrap Core Team.||github.com/twbs/bootstrap|
- Help speed up development times, while maintaining quality and consistency.
- Greater responsive CSS adjusts to Desktops, Tablets and Mobiles.
- Provides a clean and uniform solution for building an interface for developers.
- Have to go an extra mile while creating layouts otherwise all the designs will look the same unless heavy customization is done.
- Styles are verbose and can lead to lots of output in HTML which is not needed.
- Built with Less and provides no native support for Compass and SASS