What is Ember.JS?.
|Maintained by||License Type||Popular Examples||Support||Updates||Developer Skills|
|Often Compared to||Testing||Accessibility||Maintained by||Repository|
|React, Angular 2||Ember-CLI||Built-in ember-a11y-testing infrastructure||Ember teams.||github.com/emberjs/ember.js|
- Multiple extensions (ember addons), that can be easily added to the application with one terminal command
- Active community and support
- A lot of community modules and relatively popular
- Easy to share the templates between server and client-side rendering
- Not powerful and difficult to learn compared to AngularJS.
- Complex for Two-way data binding.
- Less space for customization