What is Foundation ZURB?.
|Maintained by||License Type||Popular Examples||Support||Updates||Developer Skills|
|ZURB||MIT||iStock Photo||foundation.zurb.com/get-involved/support.html||Since version 3.0, the configuration of Foundation also has a special “Customize” option in the documentation.
support on yearly basis
|Bootstrap 4, WordPress|
|Often Compared to||Testing||Accessibility||Maintained by||Repository|
|Helio||Katalon studio ,Selenium||ARIA-enabled components, developer guides, and built-in a11y test infrastructure.||ZURB||github.com/zurb|
- Let’s you customize the website without making it look similar to other websites that have used Foundation
- Base CSS appearances are built in and there won’t be much CSS bloat in the HTML
- Flexible grids and Centered Columns
- Adding a ‘collapse’ class allows you to easily collapse columns and remove gutters
- A block sized grid will allow you to create equal sized columns with minimal markup
- It may take some time for beginners to learn and use Foundation.
- Lack of wider support like QA sites and forums for fixing issue.
- Not much support for QA sites and troubleshooting