What is Java j2EE?.
J2EE a Java-based platform designed for the mainframe-scale computing typical of a large enterprise. It is also known as JAVA 2, providing a platform-independent Java environment with combining a set of multiple services, protocols, and APIs. Robust and scalable mobile applications can be built on Java/J2EE by harnessing the versatility of technologies to build a variety of applications that cut operational costs, bring in efficiency and yield high returns.
|Maintained by||License Type||Popular Examples||Support||Updates||Developer Skills|
|Java and J2EE developers||Apache 2.0||GitHub||oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/||Supported for at least one year beyond the next major version release.||JSF, Struts, or Spring MVC.|
|Often Compared to||Testing||Accessibility||Maintained by||Repository|
|Python, Java script||Jtest||JUnit and Selenium testing infrastructure||Java and J2EE developers.||github.com/trending/java|
- Simplified architecture and development.
- Scalability that meets demand variations.
- Easy Integration with existing information systems and greater flexibility.
- Solid infrastructure that provides a well-tested implementation of many common applications that need security and messaging facilities
- The default look and feel of GUI applications written in Java using the Swing toolkit differs from native applications.