What is Microsoft BI?.
This powerful suite is composed of tools which helps in providing best solutions for Business Intelligence and Data Mining Queries. This tool uses Visual studio along with SQL server. It empowers users to gain access to accurate and up-to-date information for better decision making in an organization. It offers different tools for different processes which are required in Business Intelligence (BI) solutions.
|Maintained by||License Type||Popular Examples||Support||Updates||Developer Skills|
|Often Compared to||Testing||Accessibility||Maintained by||Repository|
|cognos,oracle bi||Load Runner or J-Meter||–||Microsoft Azure||powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/|
- Works well with other Microsoft products (including .NET projects).
- Easy to use.
- Introduces Excel data for graphics
- Innovate the way we used the data and new elements for analysis.
- Microsoft Power BI doesn’t allow you to build scheduled reports, personalized user views, personalized notifications, personalized security views, or customizable reports.
- It doesn’t handle large data sources well.
- Integrated security tools are not readily available.