What is Phone gap?.
|Maintained by||License Type||Popular Examples||Support||Updates||Developer Skills|
|Often Compared to||Testing||Accessibility||Maintained by||Repository|
|ionic, react native||PhoneGap Emulator||–||Apache.||github.com/phonegap|
- PhoneGap apps can be installed as easily as native applications, it enables you to leverage app store discoverability.
- Follows a plug-in architecture, which indirectly means that access to the native device APIs can be extended in a modular way.
- Doesn’t offer clear and descriptive information’s required for the development, leading to performance issues.
- Performance issues may arise rarely if there are too many graphics or complex elements in the app’s architecture, causing the app to become non-responsive.
- Unavailability of compatible UI widgets offers limited pre-built UI elements and, hence developers often have to rely on external resources.