What is Spacy?.
An open-source software library for advanced Natural Language Processing, written in the programming languages Python and Cython. This also supports deep learning workflows that support connecting statistical models trained by popular machine learning libraries like TensorFlow, Keras, Scikit-learn or PyTorch.
|Maintained by||License Type||Popular Examples||Support||Updates||Developer Skills|
|Python community||MIT||–||spacy.io||–||Python, Cython|
|Often Compared to||Testing||Accessibility||Maintained by||Repository|
|Tesor flow,Core nlp||–||–||Python community||github.com/explosion/spaCy|
- All tokens come with indices into the original string.
- Full Unicode support & Extensible to other languages.
- Batch operations computed efficiently in Cython.
- Cython API.
- Numpy interoperability.
- It’s new (released September 2014).
- Higher memory usage (up to 1gb).
- More conceptually complicated.
- Tokenization rules expressed in code, not as data.