What is SYBASE?.
Sybase is a computer software company that develops and sells database management system (DBMS) and middleware products.
|Maintained by||License Type||Popular Examples||Support||Updates||Developer Skills|
|Often Compared to||Testing||Accessibility||Maintained by||Repository|
|Hive, Hadoop||Jmeter||–||Sybase developers||–|
- Very reliable and easy to maintain.
- Sybase is fairly modular and has a simple syntax.
- It usually speeds retrieval but can slow data modification.
- It is always application-specific and must be reevaluated if the application changes.
- It can increase the size of tables.