What is HTML5?.
HTML5 makes it easier for web developers and browser creators to follow consensus-based standards that make compliance more efficient and empowering. It’s also designed to provide better, faster, more consistent user experiences for desktop and mobile visitors with one common interface to make loading of the elements easier.
|Maintained by||License Type||Popular Examples||Support||Updates||Developer Skills|
|W3C||W3C||w3schools||https://www.w3schools.com/html/html5_browsers.asp||Supported for at least one year beyond the next major version release||HTML and CSS ,basic application in an object-oriented programming language like Ruby or Python or PHP.|
|Often Compared to||Testing||Accessibility||Maintained by||Repository|
|HTML, HTML 4||TestLink||Pa11y is used for automated accessibility testing||W3C||https://github.com/highcharts|
- Simple, elegant, easy to read code that allows you to easily separate meaning from style and content.
- Enable web designers to use cleaner, neater code, we can remove most div tags and replace them with semantic HTML 5 elements.
- Cross-platform HTML5 will face the trap delay.
- Html5 is not better than the Native application in recall functions.
- Stability of open source is always under a cloud.