We believe in Work-Life Balance.
At Intellectyx, we don’t see work and life separate.
We are deeply invested in each other’s growth and we understand that your personal achievement is as much as important as achieving organization goal milestones. If you don’t win, we don’t win and if we don’t win, you don’t win. We understand this health dependency and make sure your goal, career path is well understood, progress towards those milestones are made and goals are achieved. Not only we understand the importance of your personal goals, work-life balance but also the importance of having a fresh, vibrant and innovative, positive work environment with flexibility where smart people come together to drive success. Time to time, we come up with various ways to keep the employee engagement level up and positive. We do have our ups and downs, laughs and tears, but at the end we all feel we are part of one family, one team – Intellectyx and willing to help each other and collaborate!
We are looking for someone who believes to work smarter than hard, someone who is fond of making a difference in life, someone who is not afraid of challenges and willing to conquer new technologies with their thorough knowledge around basic concepts, and fundamentals. Associates with these qualities and willing to get their egos checked at the door are the ones who have more tenure and job satisfaction and . If you feel, you meet these qualities – feel free to stop by at our offices or send a note to our recruiting team or pick up the phone and call us or use email / social media.
Intellectyx is a place where people and their ideas truly matters. We always have an opening for someone who is willing to put that extra mile to make a difference.
- Building responsive applications and RESTfully abstract data to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Deliver innovative, engaging prototypes using the latest technologies.
- Ability to operate within an Agile software development process with different stack holders
- Mentoring junior developers and peers.
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (Git)
- Experience with cloud technologies like AWS a plus
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years developing clean, compatible and highly scalable websites and applications.
- Previous working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer for atleast 2 years
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular 4/5, LESS/SASS
- JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Knowledge on NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra
- Web server technologies like Node.js, Apache, Nginx etc.
UI/UX Designer, Web Designer with Exp in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Indesign
We are looking for a creative working UI/UX designer who can design mobile friendly responsive website/webapps/mobileapps in Photoshop and then convert the template into HTML5 with CSS3 and JQuery. Designer should be able to make the layout Cross-browser Compatible.
- Visualize & Create website,Webapps, Mobile App designs/template, mailers, flyers, banners, logos, presentations.
- Code Responsive Website/Webapps as per latest trends.
- Convert PSD Templates to html.
Education & Profile requirement:
- Candidate should have creative & analytic mindset.
- Expert knowledge in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Indesign and other design apps
- Must have knowledge SEO friendly websites.
- Experience with Responsive Website Design.
- Understanding of user experience, usability and responsive web design will be preferred.
- Good knowledge of the latest web technologies, cross browser and platform issues.
- Strong sense of aesthetics and familiarity with latest design trends is needed.
- Keeping up-to-date with recent technological and software developments.
Graduate in Computer Science/IT with MBA
- Responsible for developing customer solution in the sales cycle, based on understanding customer needs and aligning those needs with Intellectyx Offerings.
- Shall support the sales team with the required product information proposal building and support sales team in the entire liaison required.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and Delivery teams to provide a comprehensive solution to the client.
- Assist in production of RFP/RFI/RFQ.
- Understand, translate and map clients functional or business requirements to the product offerings and help customer evaluate the benefit.
- Ensure smooth transition to technical teams of the business and functional requirements agreed with customer and enable initial hand holding and relationship building with customer.
Education & Profile requirement:
- Graduate in Computer Science/IT with MBA
- Strong commercial skills including an understanding of the sales process in software services
- Experience managing the bid or proposal process including responding to RFI’s/RFP’s.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Understanding of IT offshoring business
- Good search skills & quest for learning