What is Nuxeo?.
The Nuxeo Platform is an open source customizable and extensible content management platform for building business applications offering different types of information management solutions such as Document Management, Digital Asset Management, and Case Management
|Maintained by||License Type||Popular Examples||Support||Updates||Developer Skills|
|Python community||Apache 2.0||–||nuxeo.com/services||–||Nuxeo Runtime, core|
|Often Compared to||Testing||Accessibility||Maintained by||Repository|
|Sharepoint, Alfresco||–||–||Python community.||nuxeo.com|
- Very easy to manage your digital assets. Lots of option to protect your assets, review and share within a closed community
- Offers many functionalities and development possibilities within the solution.
- Helps to connect with cloud services and enable users to access them from the system like local programs
- Nuxeo has relatively has a small community, making it difficult to get responses and answers to our questions.
- Documentation to improve Community for development is very less, this makes new additions to take longer time to be stable
- Customization is hardly difficult as documentation is not so great. Sometimes you will not get much information over internet.