Technology – Engineering / Application Development .
Either its DevOps moving into NoOps or machine learning taking on vertical use cases, or having real conversation with machines or leveraging BlockChain technology for security, reliability, efficiency – it all comes down how an enterprise application is engineered and developed, what mix of technologies are used and the level of standards, consistency maintained.
At Intellectyx, we make sure our engineers are trained well first in the technologies they work before being deployed and have done prior work in the industry specific use case as much as possible. A high level of standard is maintained across all levels of deliveries to aid in creating a performance oriented software platform. All our efforts are managed via agile models – Scrum / Kanban and delivery status is made available to client users with full transparency using cloud based project management tools.
Below are various use cases where we have enabled our clients with enterprise level application software’s
- Real Time Personalization and Product Recommendation
- Fraud Detection and Prevention, Risk Assessment, Credit / Market Risk Evaluation
- Customer Loyalty and Retention, Customer Segmentation Targeting – Personalized Product
- Logistics & Supply Chain Performance, Loss Prevention & Cross Selling Opportunities
- Loss Prevention & Cross Selling Opportunities
- Human resources management Operational Risk monitoring Plant Operations and Production Service and Aftermarket Analytics Supply Chain Analytics
- Cash Flow Modeling and Forecasting, End-to-end Market / Equity Research & Opportunity Identification
- Cross-sell / Up-sell Strategy 360 Degree Real-time Customer Intelligence
- Investment Advisor Scoring Market Risk Management and Client Reporting.
- Spending & Financial Analytics Supplier Forecasting In-memory Analytics Demand and Production
- Forecasting Pricing Strategies Preventive and Condition based
- Maintenance of Application, Product Quality and Defects Tracking